Last Updated on
How fun it is for the little ones in the house to play in the water. And you don’t have to have a luxurious house with a pool for that. If you have a garden, patio, terrace or you have some space -preferably outdoors- that can get wet, a great alternative for your children to entertain themselves, and even learn to swim, is to install an inflatable pool.
However, adults also enjoy submerged in water, on weekends or during vacations. With a medium-size inflatable pool, you can share family time while cooling off from the heat, especially on those days of intense summer. To get to know the best alternatives on the market, read the article that we at Reviewxtips.com have prepared for you.
Tips for choosing a good inflatable pool
Knowing the best models and brands in the market, the prices, the stores where to buy them and reading the opinions of buyers are the steps to follow to buy any quality product. In this case, here are some tips to keep in mind when buying the best inflatable pool on the market:
- Size: measure the area of your garden where you are going to place it well, leaving a meter of distance from the walls. The bigger the pool, the higher its price , so everything will depend on the space you have at home and your budget.
- Depth: depending on whether you want your children to walk or if it is an adult pool, you can buy a pool with more or less depth.
- Safety : The chosen home pool must be safe and made of non-toxic materials , especially if small children are going to bathe. Be very careful with the chemicals that some plastics incorporate because they can be harmful to the health of your children.
- Structure and shape: the design can be circular or rectangular , which are the most popular, but there are also other oval models. It all depends on the space you have in the garden and your own tastes. There are even triangular and hexagonal ones!
- Weight supported and capacity: Be very careful with the age, weight and height of bathers because many of these pools are made for children and for a certain capacity and it can be dangerous to skip the manufacturer’s instructions. Make sure that you buy a pool where you can put all the members of the family at the same time and without problems.
- Included accessories: it is important to compare between models to see if you have a filter, tarp or bottom cleaner included , as well as a ladder to access and exit the pool. If not, you will have to buy them separately and add it to the cost of purchasing the pool.
How much money should I spend on my inflatable pool
Buying the best product is not easy and determining the prices that make it the best product on the market is even more difficult. We, after a long analysis, have established the following:
- Cheaper inflatable pools (less than $ 35): They are mostly simple models that are easy to assemble and disassemble and are more thought for young children due to their size and capacity. They do not usually include a purifier and you have to be very careful because they are not very stable or too resistant, but they are very good value for money and so that children under 6 years old bathe in their own pool, more than enough.
- P inflatable iscinas better quality (over 35 $): they are larger, more resilient and stable and tend to bring all necessary accessories for proper maintenance because its water capacity is also higher and is too costly to fill and empty in every bathroom. You will have to keep the water and you will need chlorine and a purifier.
The best inflatable pools on the market: our favorites
Since there are a wide variety of models, sizes and shapes of removable pools, at Reviewxtips.com we have selected the best ones so that you can decide on the one that best suits your preferences. At affordable prices, your children can enjoy the sunny days playing in the water and taking fun and safe baths where you can accompany them closely.
- The best-selling medium-size inflatable pool
- The best round inflatable pool
- The best large size rectangular inflatable pool
- The best inflatable pool for children
The best-selling medium-size inflatable pool
Intex 12ft X 30in Easy Set Pool Set with Filter Pump
This inflatable pool is one of the most popular due to its quality / price ratio. It can be purchased for just over $ 70 and offers the guarantee of one of the brands most trusted by consumers: Intex.
It has dimensions of 12 feet in diameter and a height of 23 inches. Its capacity is 1,485 gallons and it comes with a filter and a pump that will allow you to fill the pool in just 10 minutes.
The best round inflatable pool
Intex 15ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth & Pool Cover
This product has dimensions of 15 feet in diameter by 48 inches in height and a capacity of 4,440 gallons. Its side walls are reinforced to prevent damage and punctures.
It also has a metal frame, filter, pump, ladder, floor mat and cover. Includes everything you need to enjoy your pool to the fullest. It will be ready to enjoy in 45 minutes.
The best large size rectangular inflatable pool
Intex 57190NP Swim Center Family Lounge Pool, 224 x 216 x 76 cm
Once again, Intex offers you one of the best swimming pools on the market, this time in a rectangular version. At 16 feet long, 8 feet long, and 42 inches tall, this product can hold up to 2,873 gallons of water.
Its frame is metal and its walls have been reinforced to increase its resistance. Includes a filter, pump, ladders, floor mat and cover.
The best inflatable pool for children
Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117 ″ X 76 ″ X 53 ″, for Ages 2+
This is the most popular kiddie pool with play area. It is not only the most sold, but it is also highly valued among thousands of users.
It measures 117 “x 76” x 53 “and has a capacity of 77 gallons. Includes a slide, a rainbow, a water launcher, a ring toss game, and various ball games. It comes with 4 inflatable rings and 6 plastic balls.
Buying Guide: What You Should Know About Inflatable Pools
The inflatable pools are eligible to offer guaranteed fun for both the smallest and the biggest of the house. Their ease of assembly, the versatility of uses that can be given (playground or ball pool) make these pools the perfect gift to entertain anyone who enjoys water, games or spending time with family and friends .
What exactly is an inflatable pool?
Inflatable pools are a type of detachable pools that generally do not need structures to support themselves. They are the best alternative for those who cannot afford to pay the costs of manufacturing, installing and maintaining their own pool. Containing no hard parts, they allow children to dive into and play in the water without fear of being hit.Compared to steel, plastic and wooden pools, inflatable pools tend to gain more and more followers because, in addition to being more economical, they do not require the use of sophisticated tools for their assembly and serve both for the fun of children and adults as for the treatment of various health problems in which hydrotherapy is recommended.
What are the pros and cons of an inflatable pool?
|Fixed||They last for many years.They are made of high resistance materials.
Repairs are usually not as frequent.
They can be as small or as big as you want.
|High investment and maintenance costs.Its construction can take from weeks to months.
Frequent blows to the edges.
|Inflatable||Minimum costs.Few hours of assembly.
You never hit the edges.
You can move and install them wherever you want.
|They usually last a few months or a few years.Its materials are less resistant.
They usually require patch or glue fixes because of scratches or punctures.
We have seen that, depending on the budget we have, our needs and preferences, the use we are going to give it and the time we have, it will be more or less advantageous for us to acquire an inflatable pool. But, in general, there are more favorable aspects of a removable pool of this type, especially considering the quality / utility / price ratio.
What types of inflatable pools are there?
These pools are distinguished by their materials (plastic, liner, polymers) and shape: round, oval, hexagonal and other regular and irregular shapes. Also for their designs, measurements and capacity: for babies (5-18 gallons), children (18-450 gallons) and adults (450 gallons and up); although adults and children generally share the games in each other.Due to the uses they have, there are inflatable pools to give light baths to a baby or with slides, sprinklers, parasols, a play center, balls and rings, etc. There are also hammock or hot tub type , with armchairs, backrest or coasters. And then there are the lifelong ones, which simply fill with water and invite children and adults to cool off, swim and play underwater.
Irmgard Maria ButcherAuthor of the book Small-great scientists
What steps should I follow when installing my inflatable pool?
Due to their materials and designs (regular: circular, square, hexagonal; and irregular: oval, rectangular), inflatable pools are installed more simply and quickly than other types. However, in addition to reading the instructions in the manual, we must follow certain steps to make the best use of our pool and make it last for many years:
- Choose a flat area with no slope. Thus, in addition to preventing the base of the pool from deteriorating, we can take full advantage of its dimensions and maintain the same depth of water at all points. Some experts even recommend using a level to ensure that the area in which it will be installed has no slope.
- Remove any object from the ground. As small as it may be, the element we least expect can damage or break the material of the base of the pool. Therefore, it is necessary to remove anything that can act as a sharp object. Now, if we only have a rough surface, we will have to use a protective mat as a base.
- Put on a protective mat or canvas . It is advisable to use it on any type of floor and it is essential to use it on rough or imperfect surfaces. We must make sure that the size of the canvas or mat that we get is greater than the diameter of the inflatable pool so that the base is fully protected.
- Inflate the pool . Once we have prepared the area where we are going to put our pool, we can proceed to inflate it, preferably using an electric or manual pump. We must read the instruction manual and follow the manufacturer’s recommendations, especially regarding the optimal air pressure for our pool and the precautions to be taken.
- Fill the pool with water. Using a hose is the best option when filling a pool. Make sure that the water is in optimal sanitary conditions (that it is clean and that its chlorine concentration is adequate). It is better if you are present during this phase to avoid setbacks, especially so that the recommended number of liters is not exceeded.
How do I keep my pool water clean?
After installed, and especially if we are going to use it for several days, we must make sure that the water is clean. To do this, we must first keep it in good condition. It is recommended to use an appropriately sized pool cover when we are not using it and, before diving, hose down our entire body, especially our feet.It is also important, especially in large pools, to use sweepers and nets to clean the water, to frequently use a filter or filter and chlorine tablets. It is also recommended to change the water from time to time, especially in children’s pools, since it gets dirty easily and can be affected by the appearance of bacteria and germs.
How to repair an inflatable pool?
Although we take precautions with our pool, it is possible that at some point it will be affected by a puncture or be damaged in some way. This is why patches, special self-adhesive tape for inflatable pools, and patch glue are recommended (costs range from $ 1 to $ 20, depending on type and quantity). Both of these usually come in pool repair kits.It is first necessary to locate the hole. Then two patches are taken to which the glue is applied. If the pool is empty, it does not matter the order of gluing, but if the pool is full of water, a patch is glued inside the pool first (the glue is waterproof) and then an external patch. Pressure is exerted so that both are firm and, problem solved!
Is it advisable to use an air pump to inflate the pool?
|Electric: Plugs into the current and the pool nozzle.||It does not require physical effort.Faster.||More expensive.Requires energy expenditure.||Medium and large pool.|
|Manual: It is held with the feet while the hands raise and lower the lever.||More economical.Does not consume energy.||It requires physical effort.I work slower.||Small and medium pools.|
When the time comes to make the decision about which inflatable pool we are going to buy, preparing a list with purchase criteria can help us a lot. That is why at Reviewxtips.com we have done the work for you. Here are some of the main factors to consider when choosing the pool that best suits your needs, tastes and budget.
- Price / quality ratio
- Capacity and ages of use
- Material, dimensions and shape
- Accessories included
- Installation / assembly time
Price / quality ratio
We cannot deny that depending on the budget we have, we can choose one type of pool or another. However, there are brands, materials, shapes and sizes for all pockets. We can find good offers if we take time for it and if we previously inform ourselves about the most important aspects when choosing the ideal model for us.
Therefore, we should know that an extremely inexpensive pool probably has not been made with very resistant material, but if we only want it for a few days or weeks, it may be worth buying. However, before doing it, always think about why you want it and how much it costs, to know if it compensates you or not.
Capacity and ages of use
Take a good look at the specifications of measures and capacity of the product, since you may be surprised if you read the information wrong and you get a smaller pool than you expected. In general, the size is expressed in inches and the length is indicated first, then the width and finally the height.
With capacity there is usually no question as it is expressed in gallons. In addition to checking its dimensions and depth, find out about the recommended use ages and draw your own conclusions about whether or not it is the pool you are looking for. Thus, you will ensure that you, your children, neighbors or friends can fully enjoy playing or swimming in it.
Material and shape
Inflatable pools are usually made of PVC, other plastics and their derivatives, such as vinyl and polymers, among other materials. Furthermore, the use of liner is increasingly common , a reinforced PVC compound (plasticized polyvinyl chloride) that is characterized by its flexibility, tightness and resistance.
On the other hand, the shape of the pool facilitates certain uses. A rectangular pool makes it possible for several adults to lie down in it. In a round pool it is very pleasant to sit and talk, while the little ones play in the middle. On the other hand, an irregularly shaped pool with a play center and slide is the ideal solution for your children to have a great time.
Inflatable pools are the best known aspect of removable pools. They are the favorites of the smallest of the house and are gaining more and more followers among the adult public, either due to their manufacture with resistant materials (such as vinyl or multi-layer PVC), or due to their increasingly large presentations and designs. and multi functional.
It is important to take various precautions with our pool, such as putting a protective floor mat, cover and avoid introducing sharp objects into it. However, it is still possible to be affected by a tiny hole or puncture. For this, it is good to be prepared with glue and patches, so that you can act quickly and avoid further damage.
If our article on inflatable pools has helped you, share it with your friends and contacts on social networks. You can also leave us a comment with your opinions and ideas about it.
Here is the complete information about Inflatable Pools 2021. Top 10 Inflatable Pools 2021 complete details with honest review. 2021 Best Inflatable Pools .
Are you thinking of buying new Inflatable Pools? In this guide we tell you everything you need to know when choosing, whether you are looking for 2021 Inflatable Pools or if you want to buy TOP Inflatable Pools 2021.